Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12th, 2009


Kinnick seems to be doing a little better - not much.  She played a bit today.  Her sats were mostly upper 90's.  She's still very out of breath.  The diarrhea has started - I fully expected this with all of the drugs.  I'm sure this adds to her aches and pains.  Her temp has started to settle down.  She slept better last night, but her sats still dipped into the mid to upper 80's.  We're continuing to do breathing treatments every 2 hours if needed.  I give her atrovent at night (this is supposed to last 8 hrs).  Then albuterol as needed for her sats.  I'm hoping for a little better night.  Tomorrow is her last day of steroids.  One less thing that is irritating her tummy.  I really thought we were in the clear for colds.  Crazy weather!

1 comment: