Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21st, 2010


My oldest daughter, Kirsten received her acceptance letter to Dental Hygiene school. I'm so proud of her. The University only accepts 36 students a year with up to 200 applicants per year.

Ok, so you've probably been wondering where the videos are that I've talked about. Well, the stupid Flip new generation doesn't "consistently" work with a Mac computer. The USB port doesn't fit. It's a hit or miss if you buy one that will work. We bought 4 or 5 of them before finally giving up. I called Flip and asked if they could send me one that would work for sure. They said that they couldn't even send me one that would work for sure. You would think they would do a recall if they knew there was a problem. However, they did tell me that the problem was only with the new generation version. So, I bought the step down version that only records an hour instead of 2 hours, and guess what... it works. So, now I can finally get some videos going. It probably won't happen until I return from vacation, but I'm excited to start filming.



No comments: