Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25th, 2008

I didn't think we would ever outgrow our infant seats..... looks like we're getting close. Carver has finally hit 15 lbs 2.5 oz.


.
Kinnick is back up to 14 lbs 15.5 oz. She's starting to feel better. I'm doing continuous feeds at night. They run from 8pm - 8am. This has helped her tummy. I still do 1 hr feeds at 11am, 2pm, and 5pm. She's up a little on her oxygen - 3/4 lt. However, she's sounding a lot better, so hopefully we'll get it back down in the next couple of days.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had wondered where you got the names! How fun! Glad things are going ok right now! You find the cutest things! I love the carseats! Hope it keeps going smoothly for all of your family!!
Love,
Neva

24weeker's Mama said...

My my, aren't they so adorable? Kinnick is so pretty.

Shanon, can you please post your family pic? I'd like to see the rest of your children.

Also if you don't mind pls send me your home address, you can email me to yani_hawaii@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Kisses for Kinnick & Carver

23wktwinsmommy said...

ADORABLE!