Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th, 2010


Carver has a sleep study again tonight. It seems really odd being home without him. Bob agreed to stay overnight at the sleep center with him. Now, I'm sitting here kicking myself because I can't stand not knowing what is going on. Hopefully, he will have an awesome night and we can try to take him off oxygen at night. Either way, I sure miss my cute little guy.

So, what did we do tonight without the husband and the little man? We watched the bachelor pad. I'm addicted to all of the bachelorette and bachelor shows. I can't to see who wins the $250,000 in the end.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

PRaying all goes well with the sleep study! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

I SO love that franchise of shows. Very necessary mindless entertainment. Hope all went well!