Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16th, 2008

Carver's activation was cancelled until Friday due to bad roads.  What a bummer.  I know it's only a couple of days, but I've been living for today.  I think the roads are supposed to be bad again on Thursday, so hopefully it won't be cancelled again.  The rep that is going to help with his initial mapping is coming from Oklahoma.


Jodi said...

I'm so sorry. When I woke up and saw the roads, I wondered about your guys. Hopefully, Thursday will be the day.

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way, that gives us two more days to pray for great results.

Happy Thoughts :O)

Drew's Mom said...

Can't wait to hear about how tomorrow goes. If you have having any trouble, let me know and I will try to help!