Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30th, 2008

The drugs have kicked in!!  Kinnick is eating again and acting normal.  She's still coughing up a bit of junk, but less and less by the hour.

The pantyhose/bandanna solution that we've been using to keep the CI on Carver worked really good today.   He was even able to eat with his CI on today.  We want him to have it on every waking hour.    He's on his last program and doing fine.  Still no big response, but he is tolerating it without problem.

Bob and I are going to take a little time away next week.  I start my part time job Monday, January 12th - as long as I pass my drug test.  Passing a drug test when you're a micro-preemie mom shouldn't be a problem - unless you're too tired and take your kid's drugs.  Other then that, there really isn't anything that exciting going on in our home.  

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve.  Wow, another year is almost gone.  Time just goes too fast.  I think that the older we get, the faster time goes.

No comments: