Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27th, 2009


I don't have a lot of information to pass on, yet.  We're still waiting for Carver to be scheduled for his T&A's to be removed.  I'm not sure what's taking so long for this to be scheduled.  Normally, they do this as out-patient, but due to Carver's medical history, they are wanting it done in the hospital with a minimum of 1 overnight stay.  I figured that I will call again tomorrow to see what the holdup is all about.  I talked to them yesterday and they thought they could get it scheduled next week.  Carver continues to have blue spells, and they are scaring the crap out of us.  They aren't daily, so you get a little comfortable after a few days, and then he has another one.  So, the sooner these T&A's are out, the better I will feel.

Nurse Jane had her surgery today to remove the cancer in her breast.  She will be out for 4-6 weeks.  We already miss her.  Please say an extra prayer for Jane.  She's a wonderful lady with a lot of love to give.

1 comment:

Mommy Darnell said...

I just came across your blog. I have a 23 weeker named Colton, he is 18 months old. It is great to read your posts and know that other parents out there are going through some of the same things as us.