Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29th, 2009


We have a date for Carver's T&A removal.  He will have them removed 6/10/09.  I dread getting this done, but can't wait for it to be over.  We check in at 5:00am.  I don't know why they always want them there so stinkin early.  He will have to stay at least 1 night.  I'm hoping that every thing goes well and he can go home the next morning.  

If you know anyone that is looking for some really cute Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Sip - Revi Orange car seats, I'm selling Kinnick and Carver's on Craigslist.  We paid $275.00 each and I'm selling them for $175.00 each.  They are the cutest car seats and they still look brand new.  We've never fed K&C in them, so they look like they just came out of the box (which I still have along with instruction manuals - I'm a pack rat).   If they want pictures, have them email me and I'll send pictures.

No comments: