Friday, December 25, 2009

A little Pre-Christmas Gift Opening


Kinnick and Carver are blessed to have 3 very caring nurses. I don't know how we got so lucky, but we did. The gifts from the nurses just kept piling up, so we decided it was time to open them.


Wow! I wonder what's in this box.


Let me introduce you to Mr. Jangles. Thank you Nurse Jane. Mr. Jangles is super cool!


Wow, a book that sings and talks to me. Thank you Nurse Jane.


We got a kick out of Carver when we put his new Hat and Mittens on. He didn't know what to think of them. He just kept banging his hand. Thank you Grandma Gray (Nurse Marci's mom). And, thank you for the cute purple monkey!


Here's Kinnick with her new Hat and Mittens. Thank you Grandma Gray! And, thank you for the cute pink monkey.


Wow, another one for me?


Thank you Nurse Marci for the cool Barnyard friends. I love all of the sounds the animals make. And, thank you for all of the cool clothes. We're going to need another dresser.



How about these cool boots? Thank you Nurse Marci for keeping me so "Hip". And, thank you for the cute outfit to go with my new boots. I can't wait to wear them.

The list doesn't stop here. Nurse Tracy got to come one more day to see Kinnick and Carver. She gave Kinnick and Carver the best Color Explosion Glow Board. You write on the board with markers that glow in the dark. As you know, K&C can only see lights and shadows, so this is a neat way to color and still see something. Great idea! We love it. She also gave them more music, a book, a rattle, and another vibrating teether for Carver.

Thank you all! We are so blessed to have such wonderful nurses.


No comments: