Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5th, 2011



Carver had another fabulous day. He acts like his ear is still sore - I'm sure it is. There is still blood draining from the ear. It's not much, but it is definitely still draining - bright red. The small pink raised bump is still on his forehead. I sure wish I knew what it was.

Big brother, Hayden got a new pair of Batman PJ's. They were too long, so I cut the bottom of them. Carver got the excess fabric that I cut from the bottom of Hayden's PJ's....




3 comments:

Unknown said...

He sure looks happy!

Blakers said...

Awsome picture. Glad he is feeling good!
~Amy (1:1)

Anonymous said...

Carver- So glad to know that you are doing well. And, the Halloween pix was just too cute of both you and Kinnick. I loved seeing all the new skills you were demonstrating when I visited your school a couple of weeks ago. Keep on getting better..Kat