Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30th, 2009


So... You all know how upset I was over the possibility of Carver having to wait to get his second Cochlear Implant later in life.  Well, I sat down last night and composed an email to his Surgeon/ENT.  Today, to my surprise, I found the following response waiting in my email...

"Dr. Kryzer wanted me to thank you for the information you sent.  He says
there is no reason not to implant Carver within the next 4-6 weeks.  He does
want to speak to his pulmonary physician again.  He is reviewing his surgery
schedule now to see who can be moved and when he can get this scheduled.
Any questions let me know."


So, the surgery is a GO!!  

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yea!!! I am so happy, way to go mommy YOU know whats best for Carver no one else!

Kristina said...

Wow! That must have been some letter. We're seeing our surgeons next week about Emma's 2nd and I'm really nervous based on your last experience. Depending on how it goes, I might have to ask you for a copy of the letter since it seemed to get an immediate response!

Congrats!
Kristina