Thursday, April 30, 2009

Needed Prayers for Jane


I received some really sad news today.  One of my fabulous nurses that we've grown to love and accept into our family was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer.  She will see the surgeon tomorrow to discuss the plan of action.  I am so saddened.  She is such a wonderful person and is so good to Kinnick and Carver.  I can't imagine not having her here with them.  Please pray that the cancer was caught in time and that it can successfully be removed with little or no pain and suffering.  Please pray for her peace of mind.  I know this has really shocked her and her family.  She is a fighter and is always insistent on beating the odds.  She has helped so many.  I hate for her to have to go through something like this.

Jane, you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Please get better soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my! Looks like I missed a couple of important posts! First of all, so glad to see that Carver is getting the second implant! And we will keep your nurse in our prayers. I hope next week is calmer for you!!
Love
Neva