Friday, October 3, 2008

October 3rd, 2008


I know it's been a while, but still wanted to post a couple of pictures from the Birthday party.  We celebrated Kirsten's 19th birthday (9/26), Harrison's 11th birthday (10/2), and Hayden's 3rd birthday (9/21).  The celebration was last Sunday.   Kirsten's name was misspelled, but she was ok with it.  The cake tasted the same regardless of how her name was spelled.  Harrison didn't notice the missing color in the Jets helmet.  He was just excited to see the helmet on the cake.  It was a nice party with just our family.  Kinnick and Carver have been sick for the past week and a half.  We were asked to have Kinnick admitted to the hospital Tuesday night, but I was able to convince them that she would get better care at home.  She's doing better now and getting back to herself.  She's still up on her oxygen a bit, but getting better.  Carver just has a terrible stuffy nose with drainage.  He's starting to feel better, too.   He's still up on his oxygen a bit.  I thought we would have a better winter - guess I was wrong.  So, we will be on lock down again this year. 




The birthday kids!


This is just a picture of my girls - Kirsten and Kinnick.   My oldest and my youngest.  Kirsten was a little sad at the party.  Her boyfriend has been in the hospital with stomach problems, so she not looking real chipper.



No comments: