Friday, January 18, 2008

January 18th, 2008

Sorry that I wasn't able to post yesterday. The Internet at the hotel was down all day. The doctor came to see Kinnick yesterday and released her to go home. So, we are now back home in Wichita. We got back around 5:30pm. The NICU nurse that I mentioned before (Sue) came to the hotel to help me pack things up. She followed me to the car rental place so I could return my car and then helped carry everything in to the hospital. She's such an angel. We'll have to return to Detroit again in about 3 months.

Kinnick and Carver are both worn out tonight. They're both already sleeping for the night. I'm worn out, too. It will be nice to relax. These trips really stress me out.

Thank you for your prayers. We appreciate all of your love and support.

2 comments:

24weeker's Mama said...

I am soooo glad that all of you are home now.

About my baby, doctor will check Sam's eyes again in March and will be under anesthesia.

God Bless You all.

Love,
Yani (Hawaii)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home again! One more thing behind you! Keep us posted. I'll say a special prayer of thanks for Sue! What an angel!
Love,
Neva