Sunday, September 23, 2007

August 13, 2007

Quickly…

Just to let everyone know. I will be heading to Detroit with both babies tomorrow morning at 8am. They will be transported by air with medical staff. I will be on the flight with them. We will be at the Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oaks, MI. Dr. Michael Trese’s team will be seeing the babies. I am told that people are sent to him from all over the world. He has specialized in Vetreo-Retinal Ophthalmology for 31 years. Please pray for a safe flight for all and that Dr. Trese’s team is able to save Kinnick and Carver’s vision. Also, I am told that many times the surgery causes preemies like Kinnick and Carver to return to ventilators. Please pray that they bounce back quickly. I am told to expect to be in Detroit for several weeks. I’ll do my best to keep in touch.

No comments: