Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 24th, 2007

Hello again,

The eye doctor will see Kinnick and Carver tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that Kinnick's eyes still look good and Carver is ready for his 4th eye surgery tomorrow.

I wanted to mention all of the nice people that i've met here at the William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. They're like my second family. I've gotten to know Stacy and David who also had 23 week twins - Conner and Braeden. Stacy invited me to see Conner the other day. They lost Braeden a few weeks after he was born. Seeing him brought back so many memories. I also met another couple, Liz and Mark. They were at the hospital with their little guy - Parker. He was also here for eye surgery. He was a 27 or 28 weeker. I've met a couple of very nice RN's - Sue, Peggy, Deb, Amy, and many more. Everyone has been so nice. Sue has even gone to dinner with me a couple of times. Talking to other moms and dads in the NICU helps cope with all of the struggles. There is something comforting about talking to others in the same situation.

No comments: