Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30th, 2009

We were able to move Kinnick to 14 lt O2 on Sunday. She's doing just fine. I'm going to try her on 1/8 lt tomorrow and see how it goes. It would be so nice to have her off O2 during the day.

Carver had another one of his blue spells the other day. His surgery just can't get here soon enough. The big day is 7/2/09. I just want it to be done and over with. I just hate these spells. This time, he acted like he was choking. So, now I have to wonder if it is reflux. Who knows. I'm hoping to change some of his night feeds after he recovers from surgery. I would like to move more to the daytime now that he's doing a better job with his milk in the honeybear. I don't want to make any changes right before surgery.

Carver seen Dr. Park - low vision specialist on Monday. He did a sonogram on his eyes. He thought that things looked pretty good. The cataract is covering most of his eye now. So, it's going to need to be removed soon. He thought that we had at least a couple of months. This should fit good with our current schedule. Carver has to wait 6 weeks from his T&A surgery before he can have another surgery. So, over the next couple of weeks, I'll have to start working on getting K&C back to MI. Oh, all of the fun we have.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thinking about Carver today. Did he have his surgery? I can't imagine the stress of coordinating all of the surgeries that need to be done. You are such an amazing mama!